Finding Events Near Me in Niagara Falls Ontario
What’s a bigger thrill than seeing your favorite musical, band or singer?
Concerts are great ways to enjoy your favorite bands. It’s also great for upcoming musicians as it gives them exposure and the chance to interact with their fans in ways they otherwise could not, it’s really their way of saying thank you for your support.
That’s why we love seeing concerts, and if you live in Niagara Falls then you have the luck to get to see top musical talents play every week in your backyard.
Niagara Falls ON Events in the Next 14 Days
One of the things that many people forget to do is have fun with their loved ones. Taking your wife or husband out to a concert or other event is a wonderful way to say thank you and relax and have a little fun. Plus, you can’t put a price on memories that you will make!
Case in point, a member of our staff had the opportunity to have a free day with other people to watch a Frankie Vallie tribute band courtesy of Casino Niagara (something a lot of Niagara Falls Painters don’t get to do) and we had a great time just talking to casino staff and enjoying the life of the other side of the velvet ropes where we got to play with the high rollers. But don’t think Niagara is just about the casinos – it’s of course home to some of the most wonderful natural wonders of the world!
Other Niagara Falls Resources:
So what is going on in Niagara Falls in the next 14 days? Take a look at what is coming up:
Convenient List of Upcoming Niagara Falls Events Near Me
- 4th annual Chief's Charity Gala
- The Addams Family Musical Saint Michael Catholic High School
- Southminster United Church - Wednesday Community Programs
- Tops 2020
- Kanyen'kéha "Mohawk Language" Program
- @ the Museum Thursday night presents: Winter Film Series
- @ the Museum Thursday night presents: Community Yoga Series
- Niagara Falls City Council Meeting
- 31st Annual Sports Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony